Christina DeSantos, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Advanced Center for Women’s Health at Providence
125 W Hague Road Suite 400
El Paso, TX 79902
- University of Texas at El Paso B.S. Microbiology
- University of Texas Houston, Medical School
- Residency: John Peter Smith Hospital, Ft. Worth, TX
- Board Certified Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics (prenatal and childbirth)
- Birth Control and family planning
- Management of painful/heavy periods
- Endometrial ablation
- Abnormal pap smears
Languages: English and Spanish
I am an El Paso native and graduated with a degree in Microbiology from the University of Texas at El Paso. During my time there, I had the opportunity to participate in research in Maidugari, Nigeria; studying the effects of HIV in pregnancy. This was my first exposure to obstetrics and it inspired me to pursue a career as an advocate for women’s health. I am blessed to have a career that brings such joy to my life, and I treasure the long term relationships I am able to build with my patients and their families. I look forward to treating my patients at the different stages throughout their lives, from adolescence through the post menopausal years.