Andres Flores, M.D.
Board Certified - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Advanced Center for Women's Health at Providence
1600 Medical Center Dr.
El Paso, TX 79902
Advanced Center for Women's Health
125 W Hague Rd.
El Paso, TX 79902
- Board Certification: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Residency Training: Flushing Hospital Medical Center, New York
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico
About Dr. Flores
Dr. Andres Flores is a caring and compassionate physician. He was raised in a small village in Chihuahua, Mexico. He earned his medical degree at the Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua. Dr. Flores is board certified and a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG). He completed his residency training in obstetrics and gynecology at Flushing Hospital Medical Center in Queens, NY. Dr. Flores is delighted to practice in El Paso, Texas. He brings his passion for women’s health and wholeness to every patient he cares for. He is deeply committed to helping his patients achieve their best state of health through all seasons of life. From preconception counseling through the post-menopausal transition, he invests in helping his patients navigate every step of their care. Dr. Flores is also a skilled surgeon and is certified and trained on the daVinci® Surgical System. By using this advanced robotic technology, he is able to perform many gynecological procedures using a minimally-invasive approach to best meet his patients' healthcare needs. Dr. Flores has a special interest for prolapse and incontinence surgery, for which he underwent training at New York University/Tisch System with World-Renowned surgeons.
Dr. Flores’ mission for patient care is to stay on the cutting edge of technology and medical research to provide the most knowledgeable and educated care plans. With a warm and compassionate bedside manner, he builds trust and develops close personal relationships with his patients. He listens attentively to concerns from patients and their families and strives to give all patients the exceptional care they deserve. When he is not at the office, Dr. Flores enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, and reading.
- Obstetrics (prenatal care and childbirth).
- Gynecology: Special interest in minimally invasive techniques:
- Robotic surgery (Certified in daVinci system)
- Diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy
- Pelvic pain
- Emdoetriosis: Medical and surgical management.
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic organ prolapse surgery Ob and Gyn ultrasonography
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Infertility initial evaluation and management
- Abnormal pap smears. Colonoscopy.
- Vaginitis (uncomplicated and recurrent difficult cases)
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Sexual dysfunction (low libido)